Caribbean catamaran cruising doesn’t get any better than this. Indulge in pure luxury, on board SEADUCED 1, a 47ft luxury catamaran. We will have towels and snorkel equipment, you just bring yourself – ready to relax and have fun.
Prepare yourself for wonderful waters, perfect for swimming, fantastic food and a great time on board. Take a look at this video and then, if you need any more convincing, read what we have to say!
SEADUCED luxury catamaran is perfect for all ages, offering easy access into and out of the water! Once on board for a 10am start, enjoy a freshly brewed coffee, refreshing fruit juice, or a signature cocktail, complimented by fresh fruit. Unwind, as your yacht sails along the sublime west coast of Barbados, away from the crowds and out into the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea.
Be on the lookout for your first snorkel stop, with the inquisitive, yet gentle sea turtles. Don’t worry, the crew will accompany you at all times! Afterwards, set off to one of our preferred reefs or shipwrecks home to an array of beautiful colourful tropical fish!
You can totally relax whilst sailing the idyllic platinum coast in search of a gorgeous, tranquil bay ideal for your lunch stop. Cool off in the azure Caribbean Sea and enjoy a glass of wine as the chef adds the finishing touches to your freshly prepared gourmet lunch. Lunch is served al-fresco around the cockpit table.
Perhaps a final swim is in order, to wake you up before you set sail again around 2:00-2:15pm to arrive back at the dock for 3:00 PM. Sun kissed and merry, we hope to see you again in the near future.
A Sample Yacht Bar
Sparkling & Still water, House brewed Coffee, Tea selection, Variety of Juices, Variety of sodas, Banks beer, SEADUCED Rum punch, Dark & White rums, Malibu, Absolut Vodka, Bombay sapphire Gin, Whisky. Cocktails – Shaken, stirred or blended!
- Refreshing house wines, perfect any time of the day
- Cuvee du Bailly Rose 2012 (Provence)
- Sanctuary Sauvignon Blanc 2012 (New Zealand) & Placido Pinot Grigio 2012 (Italy)
- Beringer Founders Merlot / Cabernet Sauvignon /Pinot Noir (California)
Our Chef offers a combination of freshly prepared cruising canapes once every one is settled, and under sail:
- Fresh fruit
- Feta, Olive, Tomato Bruschetta Crostini
- Bajan Smoked marlin ceviche Crostini
A Sample Lunch
- SEADUCED Broccoli Slaw
- Garden Salad
- Herb roasted potatoes
- Basmati Stir Fried Rice or the Chef’s Risotto
- Choice of Steak, Chicken Breast and Catch of the day grilled
- Homemade Chocolate Brownie
- SEADUCED Rum Gateau
For our popular semi private experience on board SEADUCED I is USD 175 per person.
(price is correct at time of publishing, please confirm at time of booking)
Alternatively, we offer private hire which is more expensive and can be quoted for separately depending on specific requirements – enquire for details.
VISA or MasterCard Charge number required to hold and agreement to cancellation policies.
Policies & Booking Conditions
- All prices are quoted in US Dollars and inclusive of VAT.
- We require your visa or master card number and expiration date to secure the booking.
- Please note, a fee of 50% of the total cost is charged if cancelled less than 7 days prior to your scheduled cruise.
- Cancellation within 48 hours of your scheduled cruise will result in 100% penalty equivalent to the total cost of your cruise.
- Please advise contact details for Barbados, ideally mobile number and email.
- Should weather not be ideal for sailing on the day of your cruise, we will try to reschedule for a mutually convenient date.
- If guests cannot reschedule, cancellation without penalty.
- Only SEADUCED has the authority to cancel/reschedule due to weather.
Please note we would not sail if we anticipate conditions to be unsuitable. We make decisions with the interests of clients in mind, using all forecasting tools as the customer experience is paramount to us.
Joins us in for finest Caribbean Catamaran Cruising, a day you won’t forget.