Cruising the Caribbean Sea in style and luxury is an opportunity you won’t want to miss. Sleek and luxurious, ECSTASEA is the latest option in stylish cruises in Barbados. This 350 horsepower vessel is the newest addition to the SEADUCED Luxury Charters fleet. Join us for the perfect day out on the aquamarine water.
The expert crew from SEADUCED will pick you up from your holiday villa for your tour of the scenic West Coast of Barbados. Once aboard you can appreciate a perfectly chilled glass of bubbly and admire the luxurious European design of ECSTASEA.
ECSTASEA perfectly suits six to eight guests. The seating throughout the boat is comfortable and elegant with separate sunbeds for relaxing and taking in the views. As an option, the seating/sunbed area on the bow of the boat can be simply altered into a settee plus table, which is just perfect for enjoying canapés and delicious cocktails on board.
During your ECSTASEA experience, you’ll have the opportunity to snorkel at some of the favoured places; the expert crew will share their local knowledge and take you to the best locations. You can swim with the sea turtles or try some water sports. The crew will make sure that you have a fabulous day.
You also have the option of including lunch at a restaurant of your choosing. Or we can arrange for our chef to prepare fresh sushi or baguettes during the cruise.
This is a new and exclusive experience, make sure you get on-board ESCTASEA!
- Comfy aft sun bed for relaxing at anchor or on the go and comfy seating and sunbed on the bow (can also be converted into a settee with table)
- Bathroom on board
- Cabin for storage
- Awning for anchor provides shade at the bow
- Professional SEADUCED crew of two
- All snorkelling gear is provided
- Beach towels are provided
- Full on-board bar is available
Sample of the on board bar:
- Sparkling and still mineral water, various juices and sodas, Banks beer, SEADUCED Rum punch, light and dark rum, malibu, absolut vodka, minuty rosé, prosecco
- If required, we can include specific wines or champagne.
- Chef can prepare a selection of sushi or sandwiches, or you can choose to have just nibbles and dry snacks and take lunch at a restaurant of your choosing.
Costs (prices correct at time of publishing):
- Charter fee is US$250 per hour. There is a minimum of three hours
- The open bar is US$20 per person
- Sushi or light menu selection is an option – US$25 per person
- Alternatively, lunch can be arranged at a restaurant at client expense
Pick up and drop off time and location are decided by you.
We only recommend the very best. So if you want to go cruising the Caribbean Sea in the finest of style, contact Paradise Rentals now to check availability and book your place aboard ECSTASEA!