Vacation Villa Opposite Beach With Pool
Mullins Bay Villa: Mullins, St. Peter
Vacation Villa RentalReviews
- Holiday Rental Description
- Property TypeVilla
- Rental TypeSelf-Catering
- Sea ViewYes
- Additional InfoWireless Internet, Cable TV, DVD Player, Stereo System, Royal Westmoreland Beach Membership
- Air ConditioningYes
- Maid ServiceYes
- Price FromUS$450 Per Night
- To Beach20 yards
- To Local Shops10 minute drive
- To Nearest Town10 minute drive
- To Airport45 minute drive
Vacation Villa Rental
4 Bedroom Villa Rental in Mullins Bay, St Peter
This charming vacation villa rental is located within the exclusive Mullins Bay development, in the parish of St Peter. It is elegantly furnished and has four bedrooms, set over three floors, with high quality finishes throughout.
Situated adjacent to the spectacular Mullins Beach on the West Coast of the island, this small gated community is surrounded by lush tropical gardens and offers 24-hour security. Ideally positioned for all your vacation needs, an array of amenities can be found in the nearby towns of Holetown and Speightstown.
The entire top floor of this villa comprises the master bedroom. From the bedroom terrace there is a lovely view of the spa swimming pool as well as a partial sea view. The master bedroom is furnished with a king size bed and the en-suite bathroom has a shower and large bath tub.
One floor below, on the first floor, you will find two more bedrooms, both with 2 zip and link twin beds which can be made into a king sized bed if required. Each of these bedrooms has their own en-suite bathroom and they share a terrace with views of the pool and gardens.
On the ground floor are the living room, the modern and well equipped kitchen and the fourth bedroom. The fourth bedroom has a double bed and is the only bedroom without an en-suite bathroom, however, it shares the powder room next door.
The spacious living room, opens on to the patio, which provides casual seating and dining areas, and overlooks the private garden and plunge pool.
A superior villa rental, right opposite the popular Mullins Bay, has everything you need for the perfect Caribbean vacation, including access to the Royal Westmoreland Beach Club at Mullins Beach.
- Beach facilities
- Private Members’ area
- Complimentary parasols, sun loungers and beach towels
- Members’ discount in the Restaurant
- Access to Indulgence Spa by Royal Westmoreland with poolside bar serving drinks and light meals
- Air-conditioned Bedrooms
- Cable TV
- CD player
- Ceiling fans
- DVD player
- iPod Docking station
- Hair Dryer
- Wi Fi
- Access to Royal Westmoreland Beach Club
- Plunge Pool, Spa Pool, Swimming Pool
- Bedroom 1: King
- Bedroom 2: Twins – can be made into a King sized bed
- Bedroom 3: Twins – can be made into a King sized bed
- Bedroom 4: Queen
Maid/Laundress (6 days/week, excluding bank holidays)
- Holiday Rental Rates
- Rates in US$ Per Night
- Up to 6 people staying
- SUMMER: Apr 16 - Dec 15US$450
- CHRISTMAS: Dec 16 - Jan 3US$1350
- WINTER: Jan 4 - Apr 15US$690
- 7-8 people staying
- SUMMER: Apr 16 - Dec 15US$525
- CHRISTMAS: Dec 16 - Jan 3US$1350
- WINTER: Jan 4 - Apr 15US$835
- Rates are subject to 7.5% VAT.
- NOTE: Three bedroom rentals are not inclusive of the Master Bedroom on the top floor.
- Currency Converter
Prices are quoted in US Dollars unless stated otherwise.
Prices are subject to change.
From time to time special offers and discounts may be available.
Paradise Rentals, Coral Cliff, Maynards, St. Peter, Barbados, WI
Telephone: (246) 262 4505
Freephone: 0208 819 7363
- Contact Us: Paradise Rentals, Barbados
- Items marked * are required.
There is nothing more valuable to us, and to our prospective customers, then your feedback. At Paradise Rentals Barbados, we are lucky to receive many compliments from satisfied vacationers who have experienced an excellent service when staying in at our exclusive Barbados vacation lettings. Please leave a testimonial below.
Please note: We will not publish, share, or sell your email address in any way. Your custom and time is greatly appreciated. Thank you.