Luxury holiday villa rental on the beach with private pool
Waverly: Gibbs, St. Peter
Beach villa in BarbadosReviews
- Holiday Rental Description
- Property TypeVilla
- Rental TypeSelf-Catering
- Sea ViewYes
- Additional InfoWireless Internet, Cable TV, DVD Player, Stereo System, BBQ
- Air ConditioningYes
- Maid ServiceYes
- Price FromUS$450 Per Night
- To Beach20 yards
- To Local Shops5 minute drive
- To Nearest Town5 minute drive
- To Airport40 minute drive
Reduced Rates: May/June & Sept/OctSpecial Reduced rates for lower occupancy. 2 bedrooms $450, 1 bedroom $350 (one house staff).
Beach villa in Barbados
3 Bedroom beach villa rental in Gibbs on the West Coast of Barbados
Waverly is a charming beach villa in Barbados. A coral stone town house wonderfully located right on the beach in the centre of the wide sweeping bay of Gibbs, on the Caribbean coast of Barbados. The calm aquamarine water is perfect for swimming, and the bay offers an endless expanse of white sand for strolling or just soaking up a wonderful tan.
The villa offers three beautifully furnished bedrooms, located on the first floor. The master and second bedroom feature queen-sized beds and private balconies overlooking the beach where many a spectacular sunset can be enjoyed in the evening. The third bedroom is furnished with two twin beds which can be converted to a king upon request prior to arrival. All bedrooms are air-conditioned with ceiling fans.
There are two bathrooms. The master is en suite; while the second and third bedrooms share a bathroom. Both bathrooms feature oversized tubs with marble vanity.
Waverly has recently been redecorated and features many luxurious amenities. So, as well as our location right on the beach (which is one of the best beaches on the island) our guests will enjoy :
• Air conditioning in all bedrooms
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Hairdryers in bathrooms
• Safe in master bedroom
Our technology includes:
• Cable TV
• DVD and CD player
• High speed internet (ADSL) with wireless access (if you must work, then you can at least do so in the most convivial of surroundings !)
On the ground floor a comfortable living and dining area provides dining for six on the pink marble table, or alfresco on the pool terrace under the stars, with flambé lighting. Enjoy dinner with a soundtrack of tropical sounds and the splash of the surf; evocative and unmistakably Caribbean.
Outside the patio has direct access to Gibbs Beach and the ocean. There is wonderful tropical landscaping and a plunge pool measuring 9ft x 9ft x 7ft; perfect for a soak after a day on the beach or to enjoy a cocktail as the sun goes down. There is a built in barbecue and wet bar. You will find two kayaks for fun on the water and to wash off the salt from sea when you are ready to come back to dry land, there is an outdoor beach shower. Sun loungers are also available for relaxing and sun bathing (or moon bathing !)
Waverly has a staff of two; efficient and friendly, ready to cater to your every need and make your paradise holiday dreams come true. Angela specialises in preparing Bajan delicacies for your dining enjoyment while Carol will attend to the housekeeping and laundry services. Staff hours are six days per week from 8.30 am to 1.30 pm; returning in the evening to prepare dinner between 5.30pm – 8.30 pm.
Waverly shares a night watchman with the other two villas located on the property.
Waverly is located on the Caribbean (leeward) coast of Barbados on the spectacular bay at Gibbs Beach, St Peter, where the waters are calm and pristine aquamarine.
Nearby points of interest include:
• Holetown (10 minutes drive south) – dining, nightlife, shopping, grocery and amenities
• Speightstown (5 minutes drive north) – dining, shopping, art gallery and grocery
• Nearby golf courses and tennis courts – Apes Hill, Westmoreland, Sandy Lane
• Spa amenities (5 minutes drive) – Mullins
• Watersports available on the beach
• There are a number of popular restaurants within easy distance including: The Fish Pot, Tides, The Cliff, The Lone Star
• St. Nicholas Abbey, an historic 1650 sugar plantation (15 minutes drive) offering a fascinating rum tour of the distillery and Jacobean home.
All in all, Waverly provides a fabulous location for a magical, luxury, beach villa holiday to remember; perfect for families, couples or groups of friends – as our many repeat visitors will testify!
- Holiday Rental Rates
- Rates in US$ Per Night
- Dec 15 - Jan 5US$1400
- Jan 6 - Apr 14US$1200
- Apr-15 - Dec 14US$650
- Special Reduced rates for lower occupancy (May/June & Sept/Oct)
- 2 bedroomsUS$550
- 1 bedroom (one house staff)US$450
- Prices are subject to 7.5% VAT
- There is a minimum stay of 5 nights
- Currency Converter
Prices are quoted in US Dollars unless stated otherwise.
Prices are subject to change.
From time to time special offers and discounts may be available.
Paradise Rentals, Coral Cliff, Maynards, St. Peter, Barbados, WI
Telephone: (246) 262 4505
Freephone: 0208 819 7363
- Contact Us: Paradise Rentals, Barbados
- Items marked * are required.
There is nothing more valuable to us, and to our prospective customers, then your feedback. At Paradise Rentals Barbados, we are lucky to receive many compliments from satisfied vacationers who have experienced an excellent service when staying in at our exclusive Barbados vacation lettings. Please leave a testimonial below.
Please note: We will not publish, share, or sell your email address in any way. Your custom and time is greatly appreciated. Thank you.